Friday 22 May 2015

My memorable birthday

My memorable birthday was 8 years old. It all began with a surprise party at the zoo thrown by my parents.  No one mentioned my birthday all morning so I figured everyone had forgotten it.  I was shocked when my mom drove me to the zoo parking lot, and everyone jumped from behind cars shouting, “Surprise.” Only close family was invited.  After that we went to my Grandma’s house.  She had made my favorite cake.  It was a triple-layer chocolate delight.  I blew and blew at the candles until I finally realized they were trick candles.  Grandma gave me the biggest piece, yummy! As you can see, my eighth birthday was a most memorable celebration.  The party at the zoo, a delicious cake, and a very special gift made it a memorable birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment