Friday 22 May 2015

My Dream Wedding

I want a wedding being held at the Flower Garden so that everyone can experience the beauty and pleasure that is in the park. Every corner of my wedding day I want all decorated with beautiful flowers. Later on the dais that, I want it decorated with a mix of fresh flowers. I want to use colors that stand out like color flowers Pink and Blue. After that I will add more to the furry carpet decoration. Like a fluffy carpet and white. Parts of the table, I'll provide a table for the important people like my friends and other people. That on the table and  keep posted signs stating "VIP ONLY" so that later people that I would not invite dizziness where he sits and easy for me to see and greet you all. I like this way because it is organized and very systematic. I guarantee it will run smoothly without a very complicated problem. My wedding park concept, on the table so that I would put fresh flowers in a vase to make it more attractive and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment